POSITION: STRUCTURAL ENGINEER SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
This position is responsible for metal building software support, training and development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Share your knowledge of the Metal Building industry.
- Provide software support as a metal building expert.
- Work closely with clients, engineers and programmers in developing cutting edge program enhancements.
- Assist in developing software documentation that anticipates the needs of the user.
- Provide training on the use of engineering software.
- Opportunities for travel, relaxed working environment, excellent benefit package.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Civil Engineering.
- 2 years minimum structural engineering experience.